“Everyone valued, everyone challenged, everyone achieving.”
At Essex Primary School, we value each member of our community as an individual.
We challenge every one of us to achieve our full potential in a safe and caring environment.
We use the following strategies to ensure high quality education at Essex Primary:
- the delivery of positive, caring and clearly focused leadership from the senior leadership team
- the whole staff team supported in working together to grow pupil confidence
- the whole staff team having high expectations of pupil social, behavioural and academic performance
- the offer of well planned, exciting and challenging teaching that develops lively, enquiring and open minds in our pupils
- the creation of stimulating and attractive learning environments in which our pupils can take pride
- the fostering of a calm, secure and purposeful working atmosphere that nurtures good self-esteem and positive self-image in all our pupils
- the promotion of respect for other people and their property
- the commitment to work in partnership with parents, governors and the local community to enrich opportunities for our pupils.