We are keen to engage our children with the arts of music and drama. Our performances take place before the whole school and an invited audience of parents and VIPs.
Recent highlights include our Black History Month music project (supported by award-winning musicians) on the life of Sam King MBE, and the Year Six full-cast musical ‘Shakespeare Rocks!’.
We also take pride in our children’s involvement in orchestral and singing celebrations, such as the Commonwealth Youth Orchestra and Children’s Choir recordings.
These pages will be regularly updated with details of our music and drama performances.
- Y1/2 celebrate achievements of female scientists
- Lost Heroes: Y4 Black History Month Music Project
- ECAM Concert
- Refugee Week Concert with Stephen Timms MP
- Y3 Roald Dahl Assembly
- Y5 Shakespeare Assembly
- The Life of Sam King MBE review
- Shakespeare Rocks! review
- Many Tongues: One Voice
- Multinational Celebration
- Castle of Mey: Commonwealth Recording
- Refugee Week Music and Poetry Event