We are keen to engage our children with the arts of music and drama. Our performances take place before the whole school and an invited audience of parents and VIPs.
We also take pride in our children’s involvement in orchestral and singing celebrations, such as the Commonwealth Youth Orchestra and Children’s Choir recordings.
Please click on the links below for a range of some of our amazing music and drama performances.
- Y1/2 celebrate achievements of female scientists
- Lost Heroes: Y4 Black History Month Music Project
- ECAM Concert
- Refugee Week Concert with Stephen Timms MP
- Y3 Roald Dahl Assembly
- Y5 Shakespeare Assembly
- The Life of Sam King MBE review
- Shakespeare Rocks! review
- Many Tongues: One Voice
- Multinational Celebration
- Castle of Mey: Commonwealth Recording
- Refugee Week Music and Poetry Event