At Essex Primary School, we value each member of our community as an individual.
We challenge every one of us to achieve our full potential in a safe and caring environment.
We use the following strategies to ensure high quality education at Essex Primary:
- The delivery of positive, caring and clearly focused leadership from the senior leadership team.
- The whole staff team supported in working together to grow pupil confidence.
- The whole staff team having high expectations of pupil social, behavioural and academic performance.
- The offer of well planned, exciting and challenging teaching that develops lively, enquiring and open minds in our pupils.
- The creation of stimulating and attractive learning environments in which our pupils can take pride.
- The fostering of a calm, secure and purposeful working atmosphere that nurtures good self-esteem and positive self-image in all our pupils.
- The promotion of respect for other people and their property.
- The commitment to work in partnership with parents, governors and the local community to enrich opportunities for our pupils.